The thing about Lao new year

Is that people just have absolutely no idea what they're dealing with when they choose to drink drink drink and then drive.. To make that worse, motorcycles here cut here cut there don't follow the rules and some are just simply too hard-headed to wear a helmet..

Being here for just two years and I've seen accidents happening first hand probably more than my 16 years in KL! In one single trip back from school to my house in a matter of half an hour and at one point, I saw 3 motorcycle accidents! This is getting too far.. Even the police couldn't care less seeing people disobeying the traffic laws! Oi! Wake up!!!!! 

There are even little kids at age of 12-14 who are already driving motorcycles around with no helmet! And sometimes even with 3 passengers on the same motorbike! GAHH!

Worse, on the way back I saw this person lying on the ground unconscious with his motorcycle on one side and he wasn't wearing a helmet.. And the next thing I saw was further up the road there were these bunch of people partying and drinking and dancing right outside the house.. Laos.. You need to wake up..

0 comments:

top