You fly!

What's the best thing to do when you're driving down a road and a smokescreen
from a vehicle in the front blinded your vision?

You FLY! haha.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Boy oh boy what a season this one's gonna be!

#1 First up, MY INDUSTRIAL TRAINING ENDED! *Trumpets blare in songs of celebration* Hahaha! Away from me Italiannies! =P

#2 Our Subang Campus Carecell launched off and it's met with a series of some exciting things to look forward to! With a BIG God on our side, we know, there's just NOTHING we can't achieve!

#3 At the beginning of this season I began to embrace what I felt was the passion and ability that's been resonating in me. Which are: Entrepreneurship and Public Speaking. I absolutely love what I see and picture in my mind of what I can do in the future as I continue to allow myself to be a mouthpiece for God. It's gonna be amazing! And already opportunities are opening before me, doors are opened, new contacts are made! It's gonna build up and build up and build up!



John Bevere, one of my fav and inspirational speakers.

And you know what...

I'll get there! =)



0 comments:

top