Not much...

Since everyone's updating, even PMR students, maybe its time I update too.. XP
Recently this stupid tarantula appeared when I was using my dad's laptop in my room playing some songs with my guitar, I moved it to my room for the moment cuz it was just too hot to use it outside.. And suddenly this stupid tarantula appeared and crawled so fast that I jumped to my feet, on the bed. It was freaking scary.. lol..
K la I admit then, Tarantulas are one of my fears. I even wonder why they exist.. lol.. I was so freaked out till the bulu(s) on my legs stood up.. XP and all of the suddenly a cat meowed and I was so shocked, I jumped up, thought the spider suddenly appeared(cuz it went behind my bed.. lol) then after spraying shieldtox here and there, and acting like Lord of the rings with my flute as a sword and tissue box as a shield, it appeared again..
Note, shieldtox doesn't work on araignids.. =.=".. then after luring it to the corner, I smashed it(finally) with a tissue box. Then I rejoiced and went to sleep.. XP I woke up early and couldn't recall that I got tuition 10am.. So tiring..
One topic I couldn't agree more with Jo Ng is the topic of chain letters and stupid friendster names people make for themselves... Who these people think they are ar? Bomoh ar.. =.=".. and about the names.. Don't you guys have better names to put.. like err hmm.. I dunno.. Your REAL name maybe? XP Rather than putting dunno what -lonely- la, SmiLe, Bleeding heartz(uh huh.. =.="..) , Mui Mui(no comments.. =.="..) and even worse.. Who puts their friendster name as Managing? SWT...
I finally discovered that French people really do pronounce "the" as "ze" lol... It happened when one of my friends was asked to read for this literature evaluation thing.. And all the way, she pronounced "ze" instead of "the".. haha.. and I didn't know "bulbs" is pronounced as "boobs" LOL... According to my french-thai friend during literature today.. XD
Laos people on the other hand.. They have problem controlling the sounds "s"... Like err.. I once told someone the translation of a word. It was "pulut" la.. you know that sticky rice they put in bamboo in Malaysia? ahha.. yea that.. and the guy was like "pulus pulus".. =.="...

0 comments:

top