The power of humbleness

Wah cool... I didn't know blogspot can save your drafts automatically.. haha... Technology these days.. XP
______________________________________________________________________________________

Just came back from swimming competition.. and sad to say, but I got last.. lol... outstanding victory(sort of).. But I learnt pretty much alot during the competition.. and whats more surprising is that my bro got first! lol.. So proud of him..

Well about the topic.. This week, God had really showed me what it means to be humble.. Last Monday during sport, we had this high jump and currently, I was leading with 140cm(it was the highest that time for my class) and suddenly two people from my class jumped and they passed my record! Another surprising thing was that, both of them were younger and shorter.. One was a lil shorter than me, another was way shorter than me.. ><"""
This time, it was different, I failed the 145cm and up but on the bright side, I felt good that I didn't let my pride on the loose and ruin my day, and I got to see my friend, Denai(way shorter than me) succeed the 150cm... XoX"... How is this possible.. lol..

Yesterday, I watched a really cool film, "Meet the Robinsons" LOL.. Well its cool cuz I kinda like the science technology and stuff.. haha.. so high tech.. and I learnt something thru that film itself that has to do with humbleness! Freaking weirdsome(weird+awesome) huh?

So its about this villain who got convinced by his future self(kinda complicating.. XP) that he should keep in his failure(he was in a baseball match, and he could've got the winning catch but thanks to his room mate who's creating all the time, he fell asleep and kena wallap-ed by his team mates) and turn it into hatred and stuff like that.. and the result, wanting to destroy his room mate's destiny of making the world a better place...

Things could've changed to the better IF he only became humble and forgive his room mate and moved on, who knows, he can be a star baseball player if he took his failure and changed it into some worthy.

Things could've changed to the better IF Judas Iscariot could just be a lil more humble and understand that Jesus could forgive him of what he've done.

What I believe is that a servant would never learn or climb to a higher level unless he humbles himself to his master's teachings and apply it to his life. As I humble myself, I learnt by seeing my brother pray before his match, and its awkward that I didn't pray before the match but earlier I did. Being someone more mature and higher position than someone doesn't mean they're completely hopeless when it comes to teaching us a thing or two... God is with us all isn't He? If He is for all of us, who then can be higher than one another? No one... So humble yourself!

0 comments:

top