The things in life..

Well I don't usually blog about this sorta stuff so cherish it while it still lasts.. XP

Its already been 2 months since my last visit to KL and still can't stop thinking about
Malaysia.. XD Bad part is that tmr's independance day and I can't even witness as Malaysians wave their flags below the fireworks litted sky... T-T

Well I recently got a chance to catch up with a close pal of mine from
Saujana.. I began to realize just how different or lonely things can become or should I say have already become when I'm here in Laos.. I found out that I seldom get a chance to keep up with those whom I usually spend my time with when I was still there..

TIME SURE CAN FLY!

At one moment, you're celebrating the end of PMR with a sigh or relief with your buddies and the end of Chandran almighty's wise commandments for Saujanians and suddenly, you're in a different part of the world and you're friends seemed like a world away from you and you see the changes they're going through each day... Its depressing to not being able to be a part or witness it with them... how saddening hor.. XP

I just wished I could be more independant and have more time to spend with them while I was still there... Kinda regretted not being able to treat some of them like I should.. XP Its either my own fault or being in Laos just really sucks out the character in you.. XP

But on the other hand, I shouldn't desire to grow up so fast hor... I just feel like I want to be independent so fast that I overlook the
"Slow Down" sign that was right infront of me.. Well if I want to live my life to the fullest, might as well live it the right way hor? Deny myself, shoulder my cross and follow God..

Thank You Lord for being my guide and for
showing me where I went wrong...
You know me better so Lord, lead the way...

0 comments:

top