Still longing to be back home.. XP

Alright after much delay... I finally got the chance to come online and blog! But after much usage of the time to chat and check mails... Theres barely anytime to blog.. XD But just to update you ppl (especially Jo Ng.. LOL) about my life... Well to conclude it all, its a bumpy ride.. I would really appreciate it much if you guys would pray for me and the church here... I seem to want to get myself involved doing something, work or anything but there seem to be not much.. XP I'm just to use to the situation back in Malaysia where I'm filled with things to do... coming here... Nil work! Well I bet I'll be getting much of them soon enough.. Haha.. Well... All in all, God's grace and love is all that is keeping me alive right now.. XP Theres incidents after incidents that just knock me down(referring to my spiritual well being) but God's love in the end make it all nothing but simple stones caught up in my shoes... But I still need your prayers guys.. School's starting and really looking forward to it.. haha.. well.. take care and God Bless!

0 comments:

top