Two things that bothers me much..

Ahh, its good to be able to blog again(about something that is.. haha)

Just yesterday, I was awaken by a terrible pain of rashes 4a.m in the morning! No idea why suddenly rashes started to appear all over my body.. And it irritates me like mad cuz it made me stay up till 6am! Which was when I just couldn't take it anymore and went straight to the showers and prepare for school.. And it still hurts even until now.. Argghhhh!

However, another thing which I confronted this past week was something my friend posted up in her blog, something about false prophets.. To be honest, I've never confronted someone who actually "claimed" to be the "Messiah".. So it was kind of a surprise when I read her entry regarding that.. Then she came up with a kind of complex question, which was, why ppl choose to follow those false prophets anyway when all the time they've been reading The Bible, it says "beware of false prophets", why is it that they want to take the chance of taking the one-way ticket to hell. What's more interesting was that, not only do ppl follow, the attendance of that Church increases each day!

Which was what led me to the parable about the seeds... Not because they were planted there, its because they chose to be planted there.. And also, I recalled what Jesus' said "unless you know what I'm made of, You'll never see the kingdom of Heaven". Simple enough, that was all that was needed to do, know who Jesus really is!

{Still no internet connection! XD}

0 comments:

top