Update

Woohhh... Its been a long time since I update... I couldn't really update much nowadays cuz still no internet..

On my birthday however.. Things were abit different this year, with me being here in Laos.. But this year, my classmates bought a cake and we ate it during recess! haha.. that was one of the most surprising thing my friends ever done for me.. But other than that, I received alot of wishes and also one really encouraging message from Jo Ng.. Haha.. That itself its such a gift..

In a country where I just can't find the spiritual nourishment that I need, I just learn to trust on God's strenght and stand still and wait for Him... The incredible thing is that I can rely simply on God's strenght as I carry out each day's work... I know He'll make a way..

Well I think thats all for now.. XP Keep praying for me guys...

God Bless!

0 comments:

top