Road trip!

Hey guys! Decided to go along with my mum and uncle on a 2 hour road trip to somewhere called "Pakkading" yesterday! Thats where my dad's workers works and since its paycheck time, my mum had to go there to pay the workers.


Its my first time going there and along the way, I saw the construction of the new stadium for the SEA games and it looks cool! I was really surprised! This stadium actually looks modern and up to date! XD


The roadside though is really dusty! It really needs some major cleaning up to do! XP but the scenery is awesome! Greens, fresh air, cool breeze, light piercing through the trees, it is spectacular!


I brought a mini-dvd player with me along the trip and watched 7 pounds and Australia! XP 7 pounds is definately a movie to watch! From the same directors from "The Pursuit of Happiness" and if you guys watched that before and loved it, you guys are gonna love this one! haha!


Other than that we had lunch at this place which is quite famous and boy does the food taste scrumptious! =D

Walking down the entrance and you could smell the seducing aroma of the cooked food already! =P 


We got a nice place to sit with a nice view to enjoy while we eat. XP


Bamboo?! In Laos?! O_O"!


The menu however, was a different story! I can't imagine how would someone who can't read Laos or Vietnamese understand what they're ordering! XD


Fried chop?! Two taste frish fried?! XP

Omelet bag meat?! XP

1 comments:

Jez said...

Hahaha. The menu is just crazy! haha.
I'm glad you're getting to see more of Laos' beauty :D

top