Tagged in February!

DIRECTION : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with 16 random things, habits, or goals about you. At last, choose 5 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.

1. I love to cook

2. I love to watch movies, especially in GSC cinemas with my caramel popcorn and coke! XP
3. I've watched all of Heroes' seasons! Except for the 4th(coming soon)
4. I'm Malaysian Chinese but I don't speak or write fluent chinese.. XP
5. I love singing in choir (especially back in Saujana)
6. My Chinese name spells S.K.Y
7. My handphone mp3 player has nothing but Praise and Worship songs! XD
8. While many love salmon, I don't! XP
9. I'm captain of my school's basketball team (though having started only last year! XD)
10. Asparagus me no likey

11. I'm 183cm tall
12. I tend to be patriotic when necessary.. =P
13. I serve a God who loves me! =D

14. I used to be a scumbag of the earth.. XP
15. Has been in Laos for more than 2 years and survived! XD
16. Can't stand the heat!

I now break this curse of the tag! XD

0 comments:

top