Back from Malaysia!

Man I had such a great time back home with the people in HSG and SE that it was SOOOO HARD for me to leave!! XP Love hanging out with them and just being able to see them again is such a blessing! =D SE has definately grown and greater things are yet to come! =)

It just so happened that the day I came back was another week filled with great events happening in HSG! There was a special speaker who spoke for our Church on prayer- YOUR powerline to performance-, Apostle Tommi Femrite and man it was a life-changing conference! For those of you who weren't there, you people has just got to get the CD recording of it! =D

Other than that there was also Pre-MAD camp that was coming up the week I'm around, couldn't make it unfortunately. ='( had to leave on the second day itself back to Laos again. But I was helping out with the campbooks and all the other things and wow, as expected it was Fantastic! Really wish I could attend it! HOWEVER, MAD camp is just right around the corner and I'm already saving up for it! haha! Praying that I could make it just in time for the camp!

God is good all the time! =]

0 comments:

top