The painnn...!


Today was my trip to the dentist after a very long time! I have this irritating agonizing pain because of my gums overlapping my wisdom tooth on and off! I've no idea why it does that! Probably because all my teeth are alligned so close and tight to each other that it presses the gum upwards! And it seriously hurts! I can't even eat because when I close my teeth together to chew, it hits the gum!!

So we went around looking for a dentist here in Laos and I even get to skip school for that XP
then at last we decide to go over to Thailand instead.. Around 30 minutes drive and they have WAYYY better dentists there! So here's what happened..

The dentist asked if I would like to pull it off because it is useless anyway and because it just hurts so bad, I agreed to pull it off.. And that experience was horrible! They had to inject two shots into my gums to numb it and that itself wasn't that bad.. the part when the dentist begins to pull it out was when the fun starts... (right...)

The pain was EXCRUCIATING!!! IT WAS SOOOOO PAINFUL! There comes a point in your life when you'll cry out "Help me Jesus!!" And for me, this was THAT moment!! T_T! The doctor had to try to pull it out like 3 times!!! And all those tries HURT like MADDD!! When he pulled it out, he told me it was really hard because the tip of the root of my tooth was bent! And you can imagine that! it was like a hook man! so my theory was right.. the teeth WERE pressing against each other and causing the gum to be pressed and overlap the tooth! XP

And to imagine what would've happened if I went to the Laos dentist instead.. O_O"... But for me, a visit to the dentist is important! I'm even considering on having braces fixed to straightened my teeth, its really worth it! (yeah, I tend to be very hygienic.. XP)

But later of all the things I'm SUPPOSE to eat, I decided to eat KFC.. spicy chicken summore.. LOL! I was praying that God would sanctify it and that it would not do any damage to the gum.. XD lol! But God is faithful and you know, He works even in the smallest of things! =) Hallelujah!

2 comments:

Dree said...

ouch Ben...so sad to hear ur awful experience with the dentist.

So scary....i am going to extract my wisdom tooth somewhere in the end of May...it'll be something like a minor surgery...

i believe that my dentist is better than urs...hahaha...hopefully i dun have to go tru tht much of pain to get rid of a tooth

-Ben Soo- said...

LOL! eh why ar have to extract it? But man it was horrifying experience.. XP my desire to go to the dentist in the future decreased by a landslide.. lol!

top