Chains be BROKEN! Freedom is here!

Wow! College is really getting more and more interesting and I'm really looking forward to greater things that is in stored right here @ Taylor's PJ Campus!

Just last Tuesday, I get to meet up with our very own CF people @ the campus and wow they're an awesome bunch of people! I love the passion they have and can't help but think that indeed, its gonna be an awesome year like none other! WOOOO SO EXCITED! HAHA! =D

Other than that, theres my driving which I'm currently learning and 6 hours more of learning and I'll be qualified to get my P! Wooo! Can't wait! Its about time... Its about time the old "Taking-KTM-To-Petaling-And-From-There-Take-A-Taxi-To-Church" days is dead and gone! LOL! And hello to my new soon to be rideee:



Yeahhh! I call this.. *Puts on a French accent like all Culinary arts students do* "Ze Macha Mobile"! Its really a powerful car and wow, can't wait till my parents drive them down for me from Laos! KEKEKE! *Anticipates like an evil scientist*

Assignments are building up! Gahh! Ben! You gotta stop procrastinating! Lol!

I LOVE MY CHURCH! WOW! All the events that has passed and ARE COMING up! Its gonna be FANTASTIC! =D And getting a car soon is just an absolute relief and a tremendous blessing! lol! No more having to ask for transport! WOOOOO! No more going to the stinking KTM station at Petaling! WOOOO! Can fetch girls out for dates! WOOOOO! LOL! KIDDING!

Alright I'm off to driving! Take care you people! ;)

0 comments:

top