Of Overloaded Oranges N SALT!


*Groans* Too... much... Orange Juiceee!.. D= Looking at the expiry date of my big carton of orange juice, the next day itself will be the expiry date! And there was about half of the carton left! I had no choice but to gulp them all down! I'm Vitamin C overloaded baybeh! Lol! Whatever H1N1 or flu viruses will flee in the name of Jesus and in the name of the overflowing Vitamin C in my system.. LOL!

Youth today was
FANTASTIC! God speaks in awesome ways and HE HEARS YOU! You are THAT special to Him! You gotta know that! =D And today He heard me in my time of need and spoke right at me and my perspective and thought as I left the house of God can never be the same again! HE'S SO GOOOD! Amen Jade? LOL! I got to know Jade through the CF @ Taylor's the other day and she's one amazing person! Love the support, the agreement(especially in prayers.. lol) and the passion she has for God and His people! Rock on Jade! ;)

SALT-ing today was an awesome experience! Unlike yesterday, today's one was Gooooood! What can I say? My God is just amazing.. I just can't help it but to be blessed so tremendously! Hahaha! =D

I need to get back on my sleeep! In need of a good long day of sleeeeep! Somehow right now, thinking of sleep is more attractive and desired than thinking of
Megan Fox. LOL! (And no, I don't think of Megan Fox! lol)

Other than that! Let me proudly present to you:

Thru The Roof 3! [22nd August-23rd August]
That's right! TWO DAYS!

Its back, its rad' and its gonna change your world for the better and for greater!
BE THERE! PLS! Don't be hesitant to contact me for transport and anything! I won't bite.. Kekeke.. =D See you there people!

0 comments:

top