Pics!

An intro message: Guys as you can see in the previous post that I've been troubled with stuffs and have to go thru my parent's surveillance and etc etc, which caused me not being able to visit you guys or fulfill some of the things I promised you ppl, I'm just very sorry to have let you guys down and treated you badly or in a way that I shouldn't or that I've never did before.. Very sorry, forgive me guys! What I can promise you is that, as long as I'll ever visit there for studies or for solo trips(meaning if I'll ever be there for more than a few weeks alone or a few years for college or stuff), I'll definately put more effort to meet up with you guys and treat you like I should as a friend.. Real sorry guys.. Really am! I hope that you'll understand..
Prove that I was stuck at serdang.. XP


The statue right outside the Golden Horses.. err.. it looks more like a donkey.. XP


Palace of the Golden Horses lobby.. Ahaha..


Look at the awesome view I had at the mines palace of beach and spa.. XP NOT


My room at the mines..


My Guitar! Haha... Man I love this sunburst..



Me, stuck in serdang.. XP




Just right at the bridge to the plane, KLIA was raining.. Must be crying cuz Ben leaving.. LOL




This was the car I was talking about.. Haha.. man it rox la..




My last day @ McDz

0 comments:

top