Mundane modern-civilisation needed! XP

What I still can't get off my mind is the years left till I finally leave this wrec- err I mean this.... Country.. XP Having not much modern place to hang out is bad enuf, till there comes a time when internet dissapeared from my house without warning.. T-T".. And now I'm spending my holidays away from the comfort of internet to comminucate with my friends back there in Malaysia.. XP

So sorry people if I didn't reply your msg and stuff like that.. My internet hours are sadly, limited.. T-T I have to earn it but thanks to my mum's mercy, I got to use the internet without using my well earned RM 1.50.. LOL.. Don't cry for me Malaysia! XP

But however... One thing I'm so thankful of is the presence of God just being wherever I go.. I just can't live without that living water that comes from God alone... Everytime when I'm just worned out, theres always a way God will refresh me.. Well... I gotta end here.. time's run out.. =.="... Jo Ng ar.. save me.. XD

0 comments:

top