Back to bloggin'! =D

School's Out!!


Yeah! School's out for one whole week! But I already spent half of it and school's gonna start in just a few more days... T-T

The occasion was the Lao New Year.. And everytime when it happens.. People go crazy throwing water all around! I don't really know why they do that though.. Maybe they just feel sorry for the water companies around here and decide to use their services more abundantly.. XP

This is so fun... hahaha.. Well, till the people start throwing small plastic bags with water.. =.="... Ouch...
The funny thing about it is when people start to on loud music by the roadside and they'll dance.. Maybe its their special way of meditation.. XP

During my 2 day trip to Thailand with my family, I realized that I start to become more clumsy.. XP I've got no idea why.. Maybe someone cursed me because they're tired of me being so perfect! hahahahah! Perasan-ol'-me!



=)

0 comments:

top