New blog style!


Yeah! After a long time, I've finally changed my blog design! haha! I've changed it to a simple style of layout, similar to Jez's cuz her blog is too cool to be true.. XP hahaha!


I do hope you guys would love this layout cuz I reli spent alot of time getting it done! haha! (especially copying the number of space pixels from Jez's blog! hahaha! So sorry Jez! I hope you don't mind! Haha! pls don't charge me for copyright! XP haha!)


And now YOU guys can comment on the posts! haha! And once again, Thanks Jez for the tip! I've finally figured out how to do it! hahahaha! =P
God Bless You ppl!

1 comments:

Jez said...

Hahaha :))
Kept laughing while reading this blog entry. You mentioned my name for four times! ahaha.. waley.
Anyhow, sure I won't charge you for copyright! haha. It's okay. I love your new blog layout. Very clean and simple. Nevertheless, my fave part of your new layout is the enabled comments! haha.

Keep it up!

top