Class trip!!!

Recently, my class went to the north of Laos for school trip! 4 fun but tiring days that its just an

awesome week away from school work! hahaha! XP



It was a really a spectacular sight to see, but on the other hand, it was super duper hot! XD


I enjoyed the trip very much though.. I wish the bus could've been better.. =.="... It was a bed bus, yea... BED BUS! No seats! Only beds! cuz we left from where we are at night, so by morning we would be reaching that place..


But here's the bad thing, the bed is so small and its so low and the bus is so hot that tall people like me ain't gonna have good night's sleep.. XP Racist! XP

We went to the waterfall, ancient buildings, coffee plantations and even dolphins!


At first, I thought they were kidding about seeing dolphins in Laos, I thought they would be

normal fishes which were mutated and Lao people would cleverly assume those creatures as dolphins.. XP


But I was so surprised when I actually saw them! haha! But they look too relaxed to be dolphins though.. XP They're in the river and instead of jumping out of the water.. They just swim up and under the water so slowly and like they're low on blood sugar.. XP


Haha.. but here are the pics!










(the little waterfall nearby the big one!)










(Another waterfall that we went to! Should I call it a waterfall? XP)










(Haha! Wow.. I was just pointing there to post and all of them followed me.. haha! XP [Wat Phou])
















(Scene: lost in the jungle.. One guy don't get the seen.. XP He's still smiling.. XP)
















(This used to be the ancient temple called Wat Phou)

0 comments:

top