My God is awesome!

We serve an awesome and incredible God! Amen? =D This week has been a pretty hectic week with all the school works and assignment and the upcoming event thats taking place in the next two weeks! 

The funny part this week was during Biology class and the teacher was going through the topic of reproduction and we were answering the questions.. I was answering till I don't quite remember what happened because I think my friend was asking me a question at the same time and they were expecting me to answer a question the teacher asked which was about reproduction cells or something like that.. The conversation goes something like this:

Teacher Rob: (I think it was something like) Tell me the reproductive cell in female? (or
                         something like that.. we were revising.. XP And I think he was asking me..)
Me                 : *Was talking to a friend and by the time I was done, the teacher already asked the
                            question* *Turns head towards teacher*
Teacher Rob: No? You don't know?
Mary             : (with a funny Lao accent) No... he's a Christian!
Me                 : *Heard that and turned from talking to a friend* What?! Lol! *Dush!*
Jacky             : *Starts laughing*

The thought of that till now makes me laugh! LoL! People seriously need to know that being a Christian is SOOOO not like that at all man! hahaha! *Tsk tsk tsk* Apa lar! Lol! Man the thought of that really makes me want to laugh! LOL! *still thinks about that* LOL! Sigh... *wipes off tears* Lol! XP

My desktop has recently been moved upstairs and because of that, I was obliged to use this wireless connection thing.. Which didn't seem to work first.. Really tried but nothing works! lol! I was about to give up when suddenly this pop-up thing appeared..

"One or more wireless connections found"

Hallelujah! Lol! Praise God! =D

3 comments:

Jez said...

Hahaha. We aren't like that, really :D

-Ben Soo- said...

Hahaha! I agree with ya Jez!

MERiE said...

hilarious... but yeah stereotypes I guess and generalization I guess.. haha!

top