Look out! Dead end!

Ahh Tuesday! And I still feel as though its only Monday! XP School started out with P.E as our first subject of the day! I realized that I've fell down so many times during only those two periods than I ever did in one whole month! lol! First, it was when we had to run backwards and I slipped and fell on my butt... HARD! It went numb later.. =P The several time afterwards was simply because I was twisting and turning during a dodgeball game.. XP

But the thing that actually annoyed me and got on my nerves today were people who simply do things that hurt themselves simply to be "cool". I have this friend of mine and he is really a unique person and no doubt, he could have achieved great things in life.. Till today, there was this classmate of mine who used to be a drug dealer, brought some of those illegal smoking stuff to school.. and this friend of mine joined him and the other two people and now they look as sick as ever..

It simply frustrates me when these things happens and they simply do it all in the name of "being a part of the crowd".. I was really shocked and surprised.. Not only that, the same classmate who simply brought alot of trouble to the school got us all into trouble by fooling around with the teacher and made him mad pulak.. O_O"..

But with that aside, I know that no doubt, God can make a change and He is mighty to save! I truly feel sorry and I ache for those people who are doing things that are so foolish! So the question I'm gonna throw at you today is

Is it that important that you would want to ruin your own life just for that "fame"?

0 comments:

top