The Grand Finale

Ahh folks, my time in Laos is about to come.. to an end...  Woohoo!  Nevertheless I find it truly weird that one can only learn to appreciate something when the end of it comes. And boy has it been one heck of a journey! But now its time to pack up, go back home and start a new exciting adventure: COLLEGE! =D

I STILL have not packed yet.. XP Because if I pack now, it'll be even more difficult for me choosing what clothes to keep and to wear for the remaining days before heading back to KL! Lol!

However! I did try out that new Japanese restaurant in town! =P

Comments? Well, The set I ordered really tasted spectacular! Japanese curry rocks man! But the price lar.. T-T

Other than that, I also went out shopping for a luggage to use to bring my stuff back and also a smaller bag to use for MAD camp! =D 

Yeahhh.. I'm ready... =P

Look! I also found Disneyland right here in Laos! =D .... =.="...

This is seriously one awesome shot man.. Lol! The effect of it is chunted! Thats Ton btw, with a torchlight behind a wall during the concert. We're backstage and just waiting for our queue. Lol!

The concert was awesome! Credits to Temasek for making it such a memorable one! =D I was the emcee and it worked out pretty well! As usual, the school is proned to getting things not COMPLETELY organized but in the end it was all good.. =)

Temasek did a fantastic job on their show! They started with their catwalk, then their Dikir Barat and their dance! Which was so energetic and full of power! lol! Not like the school's dance here one.. Like what only.. (Shh! XP) After the concert all the Temasek students and some of us senior students went out to a nearby shop to have our very late dinner. Poor students, they're probably starving and all they had to eat was Nasi Goreng and some Lao noodles when they're probably craving for Char Kuey Teow or Pan Mee. Lol! 

Since there was this homestay program that was planned among the teachers (meaning that the students from Temasek are assigned to one of the students from my school who wants to host them/let them stay at our place) some of the guys went over to Jacky's since he's hosting 4 of them! Plus 2 more, Jun and myself! Lol!! (we decided to bunk in with him since I'm not hosting anyone and it sounds like its gonna be fun!)

We got to know each other a little bit more as we spend time together playing PS2
and we stayed up till 3am! lol! Till each one of them start leaving the room to take shower and the next thing you know, they're all asleep.. LOL! But ahh those guys are an awesome bunch of people.. =) Gonna miss them! 

Well guys! See you this thursday! ;)

0 comments:

top