Its showtime!

The Temasek students of Singapore came to my school just yesterday and it was a real fun experience! They're quite a friendly bunch (leng lui pun ada wor! XP) and I must say, it feels GREAT again to finally speak to someone with "lahs" and "mahs" and the Malaysian/Singapore english accent!.. haha!

We started off with the recognition and graduation ceremony. Really feel sorry for the Singapore bunch as they had to sit all the way through it and they had nothing to do with the ceremony! lol! It was an event to remember! 4 awards!! Now thats something that comes like once in a lifetime man! Lol!! Outstanding Student Award, Best Student in ICT Award, Best Basketball Player Award and Best Sportman of KIS Award. It is simply amazing! And I wouldn't have done it without this God whom I serve. =D Pictures will be posted soon.. I hope.. XP

Today's the big annual concert and just earlier we had a practice session and with the Temasek people doing their catwalk-dikir barat-dance, its just fantastic! Their dance is so much more energetic, joyful and better than our school's! Lol! And I'm not saying this because of the Singaporean leng lui(s)! XP But man! You gotta admit, those girls look WAY better than the girls at my school.. LOL!

As for me, I'm one of the emcees for the event and also I'll be playing "Love Story" with the band a few hours from now! =D 

1 freaking week till KL!!!! WOOOOO! 

Its showtime!

0 comments:

top