Mother's day

One thing I find rather interesting here is that when there would be big celebrations and flashy advertisements all over the world on Mother's day, and where there would be gifts and flowers on sale for this special event, Laos would be in a totally different dimension.. =.="..

I went to this store looking for something to buy for my mum and I couldn't find anything much that relates to mother's day! The products there were mostly (if not all) made in China and the last thing I would want to buy on Mother's day is a wish card that has english written chinese words on it.. =.=".. Oh oh! And they still sell Christmas cards! XP

But with all that aside, we are just blessed by these women for who they are in our lives.. =) So to all dearly beloved mums...

Happy Mother's Day

1 comments:

流浪汉 瑜伽 Yoga Tramp said...

nice blog n thk for sharing, hai friend u r invite to my blog, i want share my video n happiness to u, thk

top