Singing the Anthem

Hey guys! Its my 2nd day in Laos and wow, its actually good to be back in the midst of my family again and I tell you this, in terms of comfort and coziness, my family's place here is so much better compared to Mentari Court! Lol!

The toilet at my house here is so clean, even the toilet seat is whiter than the colour of my teeth. =.=".. Air-Cond sleeping nights are back and I'm loving it! Breakfast is set and ready the moment I wake up and I don't even have to do the laundry! lol! Thats only because my family have erm.. 3 maids in the house? Hahaha! No I don't live in a Palace! I'll tell you why when any of you guys meet up with me and ask.. =)

But despite all these things, I still miss KL. I miss Malaysia. Haha. And I'm believing I'm gonna be blessed with so much more, my future home will be so much better, so much more comfortable and cozy, a real good car that I can drive with! (So I'm saying goodbye to KTM's and public transport =P) and that I'm gonna be blessed with a beautiful wife who's all for God's heart. Amen! =P

But something personal and bad has been happening in my family which is really hard(not kidding here) even for me to go through.. And if you guys are expecting me to finally blog about something emo, you're wrong! lol!

This post is to shout out to bring glory to my God!

If some of you are wondering "why is it that this fella's life is always good and despite all those things that are happening to him he still remains strong. Why?" "Don't you have feelings at all?!" Lol. I do. =)

But the answer's simple, And this song here tells it so wonderfully:



The chorus of the song goes:

Hallelujah, You have won the victory,
Hallelujah, You have won it all for me.
Death could not hold You down,
You are the Risen King,
Seated in majesty,
You ARE the Risen King.

The Anthem, not an anthem of remembrance/sadness but an anthem of victory, that no matter what happens, I know that HE has won it all for me!

I know that I don't have to worry or fear about what's gonna happen to me or when I'm facing something really bad or even when I'm faced with such a great challenge or obstacle, because I know He has won it all for me! =D

When I offer my weakness to Him, He offers me His strength in return. Jesus did not die on the cross for you and for me so that one day we could come together and sing Kumbayah and thats that. =P He came and died on the cross for you and me so that one day, we will not be limited and bound in chains, captivated by hopelessness, sin, shame, sickness, disgrace and pain but that we will be free and have life and life more abundantly! =D

Hallelujah! Its gonna be a better day tomorrow.

0 comments:

top