We the redeemed

Hey people!! =D Aaaaahh even as I'm typing this I'm slowly starting to fall asleep. Lol! Had to wake up early today for my driving test! And just when I thought I had to be in the office by 6am(so I woke up at 5am to get ready T-T) I actually had to be there at only 7.15! *grr..* The good thing was that I woke up at 5am, so sleepy that I fell back to sleep and woke up again at 6.45am!! Seriously! lol! I tell you, everytime that happens, its seriously all God's work and not my own. Haha!

It was all good! What really frightened me right in the beginning was that there was a driver that was suppose to pick me up to the center and he came in a Kawasaki! Lol! No kidding! Was told that he came with a bike to save time from all the jam! But at the speed and way he drives!! Haha! I never imagine my death to be this way. lol! Because of that I was really scared and worried all the way, not because of the exam but my precious life! LOL! I came down from the bike and the fella smiled and asked:

"Never sit on bike before ar?"

Not in a death-defying way. No. =.="..


I was actually pretty tensed during the test hoping I'll do well! Was declaring for a victory over a challenge today and also for God's peace to activate in me and believe me, it works! ;) Halfway through waiting for my turn I have this really bad stomach ache and woah it hurts like mad! Really hate it when it happens! But with an assurance of faith, I laid my hand over the pain, command the pain and whatever to be put off/healed till I enter pass the doorstep of my house and amazingly thats what happened! lol! God is soooo good!

The first three obstacles, the one that I was afraid of most was the slope. But I made it through! Two of the other obstacles, made it through! Once again, God is good! =)

The road test however was different. I've got someone with a very nasty attitude! Went into the car and greeted and all I got was silence. So I thought, hmm, maybe she's just being serious (oh yeah, its a she). Without even giving me instructions (hellllooo??) whenever I make a small little mistake she would go "Ishhh! Engkau ni!! * and starts saying bad things*"

Err hello?? *Sigh* the more I think about it right now, the more provoked I am to call fire down from Heaven. =P But fine, I just went on, put on a smile and calmly take it in (as what she said affected my driving to a point where I almost didn't know what I was doing. =P)

Guess what? I passed. =) Once again, God is good! score: 17/20.

Heres a tribute to whoever wants to know my full name. Hahaha.

Saw this in the LRT as I took my own way back to Setia Jaya. I love the series! Still have not completely watched the complete season 3 yet!


Last but not least. The Pegawai JPJ:

*evil grin* A typical conversation in the future with her could be: "Mrs. Mazura *evil chuckle* hows your family? hows your little boy, the one wearing a red T-shirt right now outside the house? Has anyone ever thought you never to leave your kids playing outside alone? *evil chuckle* *puts down phone*".

LOL! Ok la! I'm not that bad.. XP

1 comments:

Bentuckee said...

i shall put lots of scripture stickers in my office in the future so that u'll come and do business with me. lol. =)

top