Surprisingly I am STILL awake even at this hour! Haha! Thought I should blog about a couple of things before I leave for Laos. Hmm lets start with what I did yesterday!

It was a really long day for me yesterday. Woke up and off I had to go to meet up with one of the CF guys for lunch. Then to OUG to settle all those painful lovely bank payments that my parents kept nagging me to pay off by last week. =P

The interesting part of the whole journey was after finishing all the payments and as I waited at the bus stop for the bus to Mid Valley to come, a taxi came along and I just went on waiting for the bus anyway as I didn't intend to spend on a cab for transport. What caught my eye was this bumper sticker on the car with a scripture on it that says "My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me" [John 10:27]

I love seeing things like that placed anywhere and so I came to a conclusion to take the cab anyway as I felt that it would be something thats gonna be worthwhile.

I commented to the taxi driver how I like the sticker and spoke to him throughout the journey. I even managed to give some encouragement as I know, being a taxi driver isn't the most enjoyable job. =) I love to encourage people and seeing the smile light up on their faces.

I really enjoyed it as it lights a hope in them and in me that there are people like these who cares for others and can make a difference where they are. We both agreed on how obnoxious taxi drivers can be these days and seeing that there are people who are otherwise really delights me. God bless that man! =D

Looking back at all the things I was before, I can tell you that if I were just to get a glimpse of who I was before years ago, I would want to strangle that old Benjamin Soo to death! =.=".. O the horror and humiliation! *tear clothes in grief* =P

But who I am now and how I live my life now, I owe it ALL to the one who sits on the throne, The Alpha and The Omega, Yahweh, My Saviour, My Redeemer, El Shaddai. Nothing compares to the promise I have in Him! Mannn.. Even the thought of all that transformation that took place over the years as God continues to transform me just echoes expressions of AWE in me! I AM OVERWHELMED! =D

Some of you have asked me why am I so passionate with the things I do and about this God I serve. Let me tell you why. =D And I've found the perfect video that will answer your question perfectly! Haha! Enjoy! =)




What more can I say? Blessed? Let me know. =)

0 comments:

top