*Dreads*


Before that! Mann... Argentina! T-T


Ok now back to the topic..



Yup that's right, I'm currently doing my Industrial Training and none other than Italiannies!!

The image that comes to mind at the mention of the name is usually a cool awesome place to eat and lepak with your friends and all when you have the cash. The food there is also great and the portion is just magnifico!

That's what I thought of it too.. Till I started working there. LOL.

Yeah it's just 7 WEEKS but it feels like I'm wasting the whole month and a half just working and earning not even 1k!! Makes me reminisce the days where I was happily working in Church overnight, overtime and overly blessed. =P Ok la fine, I didn't actually took it and appreciate it that way back then. =P

It's a different field to play in altogether. Working from 12pm-10pm everyday including the weekends. Spending hours upon hours just cutting up stuff, cooking, burning, preparing, garnishing when I could've used the exact amount of time doing something way more important.. Watching Desperate Housewives- NOT.

Theres a not-so-willing-to-work side of me with a thought the whole time thinking to myself "God! Thank you that I'm meant for better and greater things and I don't have to spend my entire lift behind hot counters!"

I'm meant for more! And not in some Italian solitary confinement! =P

0 comments:

top