The second wave

I took out the recording of a prophecy given to me by Ps. Cheah and as I listened to it again, hearing that spoken word and promise from God, I was again convinced..

I'm in for an unspeakably GREAT future ahead.

For the past half year of 2010 the whole journey and experience of it all has been unlike any other. I am simply awestruck and bewildered by the favor, the grace, the opportunities, the orchestrated events, the people and the very core of God's power that's working in me.

It's not something of the ordinary nor is it something that happens everyday like common sunshine!

The way I've done things, speak, lead, act and think have changed which results in me having one of the best years of my life. And don't be surprised when I tell you that all these things are caught and learnt in Church. What can I say? I soar with the best flock around! =D

Yeah there was a time when I was encouraged to move to another house because I got robbed and lost my iPod touch, HP Laptop and a Nikon D60. Just to find that months later I got an iPhone 3Gs, Asus laptop(way better) and a Nikon D5000.

What about your family still living in average, you ask? Well not anymore! Goodbye thousands and hello millions! No joke!

Ben you speak too much but I don't see you walk the talk. Oh, you wait. Wait till you see the billions I'm going to earn and be able to sow into God's kingdom, the nations I'm going to bring out of poverty and the kingdom of God that God's going to establish through me in nations with not even 5% believers! You read and get inspired by people in the past who've done great things but just wait, you ain't seen nothing yet, GREATER things have yet to come. So you keep your eyes on me and I'll give you something to be inspired by. Haha.

What I'm saying here is not bragging nor is it pride. It comes from knowing who I am and what I'm meant for. These things, blessings and supernaturally "wow" moments of my life came through me agreeing with what God says about my life. You start saying NO to poverty, pain, disappointments, curses, sicknesses and YES to healing, greatness, favor and abundance and see what happens for yourself for goodness sake! =P

You might catch this habit I have but whenever I spend time with someone as an individual I would often like to ask about their dreams, know their plans for the future and just get to know them better through that. The connection, the unique factor, the plan. It's exciting!

Why? Because at the same time I can already picture and see an image of you victoriously achieving that dream of yours, resulting the world a better place. =)

Live your dreams friends! Live it!


That's My King! from Albert Martin on Vimeo.

I don't know about you but I'm ready for greater. =)

P.S. I'm not quite sure this will be my comeback to the blog sphere, but I'm back nonetheless!! Haha!!


0 comments:

top