Series Spree!

Hey guys! Its been awhile! =) Once again, another busy week! However, really glad that event planning is done for now.. Been running all over the place to make the event a good one and I gotta admit, it was fun! But tiring!

For the whole event, some of the people and I were incharge of this maze part of the haunted house and we had to decorate it, create it and then host the whole thing that night.. XP It was big fun! We even got out of school that day with permission to go to the market and buy some black cloth and some groceries for the event.. XP

Thats when I saw:

Heroes season 1! haha! I was thinking whether or not to buy it.. Always wanted to watch and see how is it like.. It was pretty affordable.. So I end up buying it.. The first few episodes were not really good.. but as it goes on, it gets better!

With that aside, the haunted house during the event was actually really fun despite the work involved! There were a few kids who actually cried and wanted to leave! XP And being one of the ghosts, the rest of the people who were there with me and I were laughing when we talked about it the day after the event when we came to school to clean it up.. XP

Its actually really scary since its all dark.. Heres how it was like.. It was like a maze, and you have to crawl because the roof is basically really low as we used tables and chairs.. And as you pass by, I'll be the one, putting my hands in and try to grab your legs.. XP

To get out, you gotta take an eel (YES! An Eel! lol! Its actually really thin and small.. and safe.. =P not the electric one.. XP) and give it to the ghost who will be waiting at the door.. Who is my classmate.. haha!

Here are some of the pics:


Preparing! Jacky's turning on the sound fx!



As you can see, its all hand made! haha! Tapes everywhere!

Cleaning up on a saturday morning

It was raining! ahah

You ARE SOOO awesome God! =)

1 comments:

MERiE said...

the maze thingy looks fun!!! haha! Kids crying because of fear is cuuute!

BTW I've watched Heroes season1 already and I actually like it :)

top