First week of the New Year!

Yes! Can you believe it? The first week of the New Year has started and about to end! There goes my weekend! XP

Alot of things have been happening in just ONE WEEK here in Laos! And its just the first week! haha! The weekend is an awesome gateway to chill out and relax after one LONG tiring week at school. Hey, my school starts at 8am finishes at 4pm everyday after all.. XP But my God is greater, stronger and bigger! So if I have to go through this for the next couple of months, I say, bring it ON! XD

However, due to an appointment with the doctor today I had to sleep the friday night off to leave early today for Thailand! On a saturday! XP But going across the border is not ALL bad! For one, Thailand = Chance to eat KFC, and chance to eat KFC = Stomach happy. =P

Gahh! But stomach happy = fat.. =.=".. 

Week 2, bring it on! I can do all things through this God that lives in me

[Phil 4:13]

1 comments:

Li-Anne said...

July seems so far away =( Boo!

top