Theres gonna be an explosion!

Hello 2nd day of New Year! =D Remember the picture from the previous post about a news on the decoration for the New Year in Laos? I so happen to come across it yesterday! 

Ahh! Looks better, added lights to it at least.. XP Now I know why its blue and yellow...

Tiger Beer advertising their products.. =.="... and theres this big countdown party up ahead this road. Aiyo, Laos Laos Laos.. 

My family and I went over to Thailand today for my check-up on my numb cheeks which is driving me nuts because I can't even eat properly or rinsing after brushing my teeth and drinking without water spilling out of my mouth uncontrollably.. XP

When the results were out after I took the X-Ray and blood test (the funny thing about it was that the nurse inject the needle on my right arm and couldn't get any blood! First time ever! lol! Noooooo! I'm getting fat! XP), the doc explained a positive for Sinusitis as there was some fluid that can be seen and also Facial Nerve Palsy! When I heard that I went "WOAH!" without knowing what it is.. LOL! I have the tendency to do that when words like "Palsy" or "Sitis" comes into the description.. HAHA! XP

But I was informed that it isn't serious at all and believing that the medicines prescribed would help cure it in no time! =D God is good indeed! =)

Other than that, about my title for this post, was referring that this year is gonna be great indeed! Just can't wait to see and be a part of the awesome plan our God Almighty has laid out for this particular year! 

BOOOOOM! 

1 comments:

Jez said...

Ahh.. sinusit also has an effect with one's T-zone, right? It must be causing you headache. eh?

HAppy new year, Benzy!

top