Your Grace Is Enough!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo...!! I think one of the worse thing that could happen is when you're happily showering under the hot soothing water and suddenly the water stops running.. Thats what happened to me, and to make things worse, the temperature in Laos has gotten to as cold as 11 degrees celsius! XP 

One time after school, was also showering but this time the water was still running, but strangely enough, the vent went off... When I opened my eyes, it was pitch black! XD The electricity went off this time.. XP And because there was no electricity, the heater didn't work... And the water slowly turned ice cold! XP

And today, as I'm typing right now, the pipe that carries and transports water across the capital is broken.. =.=".. And we're left with no water for possibly three days! O_O!

Actually by then I would've gone berserk.. LOL! Recruit a bunch of guerilla fighters and revolutionist and plan a coup plot to overthrow the government.. XP But what kept me calm and still in delight is when I thought of those who are in a much worse situation than me.. Those poor people out there in Laos who don't even have anything to wear in this cold weather and how I just want to help them.. I consider myself so blessed and how I just want to show them just how good my God is! =)

This video is what really opened up my eyes and boy I really felt guilty when I watched this because I was one of the many who complains in the little little things when others don't even have close to what I have.. It'll blow your mind! A must watch!

'

And guess what? I got accepted to SEGI'S! Haha! Praise God man!! So happy when I heard the news! I'm coming home guys!! =D

Once again, I'll sing and shout out, that my God is GOOD! =) All The TIME!

[Oh my goodness! WATER! ITS BACKKKK! XP HALLELUJAH!]

0 comments:

top