All day! All day now!



Woohoo! The cold season is here! Say goodbye to hot evenings and mornings and hello chilly weather! Unlike on other days, I would be sweating right after I just had a shower! Its seriously really hot on other days!

Today has been one incredible day as once again I've witness the awesome goodness of our Mighty God!

One was getting to eat Brownie Bliss @ Joma.. XP The second is that theres no school tomorrow.. XD 


The second is that theres no school tomorrow.. XD 

Well now on to the BIG one! Our P.E teacher organized this mini basketball tournaments in different categories ranging from games like 3-point shooting to one-on-one games which we need to pay but for a good cause.. Raising money for some charity work sort of thing..

I entered a 1-on-1 game and I was playing with this fast swift dude and my first impression was "Oh no...". The problem was that facing a guy with that speed, he'll steal every ball everytime I try to get in as I'm not such a good handler myself.. XP I'm big... but I'm not fast! haha! 

The game ended with 10-11! I lost but wow! I still have goosebumps thinking about it right now! LOL! Because it was seriously one heck of a game! Getting just one shot in was what I thought would probably happen for me but God surely turned things around! 

This is no guy who just started playing here! He's like the former captain last year and I just started playing last year! XP I was scoring in ways that when I think about it now, I go "Woahh.. Did I actually score like that?!" XP

After every shot I made in, I thank God because He is the one that deserve the glory, not me.. I couldn't have done it without Him! =] It was awesome! Win or lose, give Him glory! Thats when He would start moving in you like never before! Hallelujah man! XP I'm still surprised! LOL!

He is in control!


I truly believe that if you choose to abandon your own way, and follow His ways, great things happen and I experience it once again! =) 


Exodus 17:15
...The LORD is my Banner.

0 comments:

top