Will you run?

 [Psalm 50:15]

Theres one thing in common that we so often forget to do whenever we are in the mist of trouble, and that is surrendering and asking for help. It is simply so easy to shout "Help! Help!" when you're in a burning building or drowning but yet so hard when you're facing a giant in your life.

Instead we go around with a sulky papaya face the whole week like its some kind of competition to see who has the equivalent figure of a real papaya, while at the meantime, hundreds and hundreds of people are dying that same moment you're being emo. While on the other hand, things could've turned out to be so much better if you would just call out to God and say "I surrender to You".

[1 Peter 4:19]

The Bible confirms that its true and our God is truly our Redeemer and He stays true to His words. He is this God who wants more than ever to help you out and to just move through and within you, but at the same time, you gotta remember that He is also a gentlemen, which basically means that He won't act, until you ask Him to.

These troubles and worries in your life are simply signboards leading back to God. He uses them to constantly remind you that you need Him and think about it, if the world was so perfect and all was good all the time, we wouldn't need God.

It was just this weekend when I felt completely worn out and I simply need restoration! Something within me is incomplete and I just sit down on my bed, in my room alone and just surrender it all to God. He knows what I'm going through and I asked what I needed. In my opinion some people are simply not asking God enough.

You gotta dare to ask! 

This morning when I woke up, it was simply as ordinary as any other day, but it was raining heavily, and suddenly I begin to praise God and feel this amazing presence that simply empowers and overwhelms me completely! I no longer feel incomplete and I was ready to face the day. He is true to His words and I have encountered/experienced it first hand!

God is simply awesome! But the question is, what are you making out of it?

0 comments:

top