I'm speechless!

You know, it is so easy to spot an insignificance of an incident and fail to see the bigger picture of it all.. But if you simply place your trust on God, you simply know, that He will never let you down.. =) 

And simply just a few days ago, He has been so GOOD to me! And I just can't stop praising Him for it!

It was just like any other day, and as you've might recall me blogging about this hair problem I had.. My family and I went across to Thailand to shop basically when unexpectedly this promo about hair loss treatment thing appeared infront of us as we were walking. =P

My mum then came up with the idea of going for it and I was completely embarrased and didn't want to go for it.. XP The next thing I know, we were in the err... shop or whatever you call it that has this hair treatment program thing.. Rather embarrasing really.. People must be thinking I ate too much maggi or ajinomoto or something.. XP

The thing about it is that the cause of it is uncertain, and that if not treated soon, I would possibly go bald.. lol! And the price for the medication is overexceedingly expensive!! Seriously! I thought that it was not worth it! Around 1000 US dollars for hair products.. Its not like I have cancer or anything anyway.. lol! 

I told my mum about it, that I don't want it if it costs so much, I'd rather save that for college or something.. Because it is simply too much! but as I was waiting at the back while they're putting this free trial sort of treatment thing, my mum came back and told me that my parents decided to pay for it.. By credit card, so if it does get through, its paid and done, if it doesn't, then well no treatment.. =P

I was hoping it wouldn't get through but as I was just sitting there for so long waiting for my mum to come, I was just thinking and praying about it, asking God what should I do.. And the simple response was simply "Trust me".. My parents paid for it without hesitating and I woke up the next morning, praising God because I no longer lose as much hair as before and I was on the journey to recovery! =D What I've been praying for, God has heard and He has answered me through this! He has blessed my family and provided for me to receive that treatment and despite my hesitation, HE MADE IT HAPPEN! =D

I am simply overwhelmed!


God is SO GOOD!

1 comments:

MERiE said...

Glad to read about this Ben! Our God is the mighty healer! :)

top