Christmas exams?! O_O!

The Christmas season officially begins!! 

Well.. almost.. XP Not until my exams are done anyway.. Which is in a fortnight! I really miss you guys back home! Really wish I could be there for Christmas with you guys! 

I'm sure missing alot of things back there! Graduation, driving, SPM celebration... Cheese Crab! Lol! Definately can't wait to be back! 

 Yea another week past in this BORING developing country! Now youth yesterday was interesting.. Despite of the name of the place we went to.. lol! Its called buddha park and the first thing that flashed across my mind was "What?! I thought we're Christians.. lol!" 

But of course lar we didn't go there to pandai pandai bow down and worship buddha.. lol! It was a long trip to go there and when we reached the place, it was actually a really nice open place.. Right next to it is the Mekong River and you can see Thailand from there.. I hope I can get the pictures soon though! haha!

So we all were there and the game they prepared was Capture the Flag! Really a fun game! Especially in a BIG open space! Some of my schoolmates were able to join us today and I'm truly glad they enjoyed themselves! God is truly awesome! =)

One of the youth's mother made these awesome cookies which tastes spectacular!


Gotta try making them one day.. XP


Wahh.. *drools* its mouth-watering... (eh not the girl ar, mind you.. XP)

0 comments:

top