Christmas the Lao way.. XP

Hey Guys! Merry Christmas to all of you! =D Have a joyful blessed week up ahead y'all! 

Christmas for me this year, being in Laos was quite unusual.. lol! But nevertheless Christmas is Christmas! Hehe! Its not the gifts, decorations or songs that counts but the real reason why its celebrated in the first place which is the birth of Christ the Saviour! =D Hosanna in the highest! =)

With my parents being busy even during Christmas (Yeah I was really surprise that the students even have school and workers still have work on this day! O_O"), we had to celebrate it in a different way.. =P

On Christmas eve, My family and I went for dinner at a French Restaurant called "La Terrase", which is quite a nice place! =) I ordered this lamb steak meal, which was a complete mistake - It came out as two pieces of bone with just some miserable meat on it.. =.=".. 

On Christmas day however(today), there was morning service so we set off and later had our lunch at an Indian restaurant.. XP What a good ideal choice of meal for Christmas eh? lol! Later in the evening, which is just awhile ago, we had dinner at our grandparents.. But instead of Turkey we had Goose.. XP Boy what a Christmas! lol! [Sorry I couldn't get any pictures though.. XP]

But it is still such an awesome day nonetheless just being able to delight myself in God and celebrate the day when He stepped down and came for us! =)

So, how was your Christmas? =)

0 comments:

top