Woah! First Christmas now New Year?! lol!

Remember when I told you about not getting to celebrate a proper Christmas in my previous post? Now I won't event be able to celebrate a proper New Year as well! XD

Well, first, my parents are out to survey an area in the northern provinces of Laos for their work because things are not really going well for their company and they're having problems with the finance which is bad.. Because... Ok let me write out an equation for you:

Parents   +   Bad Finances in company   =   Low income   +   No New Year money for me XP

They were suppose to be back by today, but they still have to carry on with their work and they gotta do it fast because the New Year's gonna start and if they delay it any further, things are not gonna be pretty.. XP And I do understand what they're going through and if it means not being able to celebrate the New Year together then its really alright.. =)

But another thing I found out was that I have Sinus Infection! O_O"! I looked it up the internet just now when I thought it was getting a lil serious.. I recently had puffy eyes, the part below my left eye is numb and I've been having this headache in the morning..

The strange thing is how I came to know about the name for it.. I just heard it from Joe Cheah who came over to Laos months ago and told me about the same infection that he had and the pain is driving him nuts! Its freaking painful, and I read it up on the internet just now and it advised not to go on air travel when having the infection.. Now I know why.. XP

He said its the result of blowing your nose too hard and I am just surprised because I was praying last night, so afraid of what is happening and suddenly I thought of what Joe Cheah told me about what he had that time and I remembered these days that I've been blowing my nose pretty hard..

I thank God especially for moments like those when He just go "you have me on your side, and you know that I can do all things, and yet you're still afraid of what is gonna happen to you?".

And I don't think I would be able to know what's happening to me if it wasn't for Him opening up ways for me to find it because instead of Sinus infection, I was typing "Synal infection" on the Google search bar! LoL!

Happy New Year everyone! =)

0 comments:

top