Tis' the season to be jolly!


Ahh! I love this time of the year! haha! It carries so much significance, and at the sight of the decorations, songs and atmosphere that accompanies it, it is a season like no other! =) And the cool mornings and late evenings here makes it specially awesome! This is the day my God marks the beginning of our redemption! He saved the day! =D

Other than that, school's is out for two weeks in a week! Will be getting my report card this monday and I simply just can't wait to send it to Segi and get it done with.. XP Hope it goes well and that I get a confirmed entry to go back there next year! Really looking forward to it!

Don't really have a plan this Christmas, but man how I really much want to go back there and spend Christmas with you guys! 

Having to stay here for Chinese New Year is bad enough, if Christmas then how?! lol!

0 comments:

top