First drive on road!

Haha! Yup! Yesterday was my first ever drive on the road! And no, thats not my car, and no again, thats not where I drove.. XP It was this long stretch not far away from my house.. And it was a good start! I hope... lol! 

Before that I was learning on an open space area for a few times and then yesterday was the real deal! lol! My dad asked if I wanna hit the roads with it! I was really nervous! Takut later instead of ending up at home, end up at the hospital pulak.. On stretches.. Or even worse, Nirvana memorial center... =S Ok la ok la, maybe I'm not THAT important.. lol! Yes I'm perasan, I know.. XP

Anyway back to driving, it was an awesome feeling though first times are always scary.. XP Just can't wait to head back to KL.. Hope it'll be for Christmas! Happy Holidays people! Miss you all back home!

God is good!.... All the time! ;)

0 comments:

top