Cookies anyone?

Talking about cookies a few days ago inspired me to try baking! lol! So with the help of two beautiful ladies, we made...

Ta-da! We tried putting in Cadbury bar as well, but didn't seem to work.. LOL! Instead of melting like we anticipated, it turned hard.. XP Ok la, so its not advertisement worthy, but it tastes awesome! Had so much of it till I'm bloated! XP

That's my sister and her friend who's mum makes awesome Korean Sushi! lol! And I need to get myself a more decent camera.. XP

With cookies and wookies(the two girls.. LOL!) aside, I was reading the message Stephen shared on saturday on the SE website and when he mentioned about this moment being the 11th hour, it struck me that this really is that coming moment!  

And I see how God gently and slowly reveals the plans that He has here in Laos and what He wants me to do here.. And day by day as I continue to walk with Him, I become more aware and this desire begins to activate more passionately for His cause

Yup, I'm expecting greater problems and obstacles along the way, but if thats what it takes, then thats what I'll go through! 

For your glory, God! =]

0 comments:

top