A 17th birthday!

What a trip! =D My family and I headed over to Thailand on my birthday and they suggested to spend a night there! It was awesome! Had a great time!

And guys I really appreciate all the wishes you sent me! haha! All that really made my day! Sorry I couldn't reply the smses though as Laos suddenly placed a price on the smses sent to overseas when it USED to be FREE.. =.="..

If theres one thing that could ruin my birthday its Laos.. T-T While chatting online with my friends suddenly the power went off... BLACKOUT!

But with all the Lao-syness aside, here are some pics I took on my birthday!

The market we went before heading back to Laos
The food!
Looking around~

The mangoes look tempting.. haha!

Look! Its brain-brain! (For Malaysians, laugh if you get it.. XP)

Thai food

This seriously tastes good! BBQ Squid! And at the bottom left of the tray are
squid eggs! lol! Never had them before! Certainly high in cholesterol! XP
More fooood~
And more~
Cut-ted mangoes
This is where we had our dinner
Really nice place!
The salad
My mum's meal
My meal! Teriyaki chicken and Tempura fish! XP

The basketball shoes I got for my birthday! haha!

The Cinema!
Yep! Thats probably it! Thanks once again guys! You people made this one heck of a special birthday! =D

4 comments:

Jez said...

OHHHH. I feel that I'm such a lousy friend for not being able to greet you on your birthday. I was sooo busy with univ requirements that I didn't go online for a few days. (okay, that's much explanation. hahaha. Guess I'm trying to over-compensate. :-P)
Anyway, [belated] happy birthday, my good friend Benzy. You're already 17! Yay! May the Lord bless you continuously.

Dree said...

lol...da salad doesn't look too healthy...lolz

-Ben Soo- said...

Hahahaha! My bad.. XP

MERiE said...

Oh no! Haven't greeted you yet?! let me greet you this late please... HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!! I know God will continue showering you with blessings :D

and nice bday gift! I wanna go visit Thailand too!

top