The bigger picture!

*droolsssssssss*

When Chris mentioned about maggi goreng in my chatterbox, two thoughts came to my mind..

  • A crave to savour its taste once again.
  • The desire to strangle Chris for making me feel bad.. lol! Jk! =P

Maggi goreng aside, I'm really looking forward to my next trip back to KL! Really hope it'll be soon! =P Always wanted to celebrate Christmas back there with you guys in HSG! 

This week has come to an end and I would sum it all up by saying that its a week worth going through! =) All of a sudden on saturday things start to fall into the bigger picture and I finally get what God has been wanting me to know and understand all this time! =D

And theres this sure feeling that something great is just gonna happen here in Laos and my school.. God is moving and no doubt, something awesome is headed this way! And I simply can't wait to see what God has in stored! =D

God bless you readers! Do leave a message in my chatterbox at least lar.. lol!

0 comments:

top