What a bumpy day!~

Woahhh... Is it just me or things are twisting and swirling around me?! =S Its really weird to find out that suddenly I feel like I took the wrong ride or something.. Instead of riding the roller coaster I got to ride the merry-go-round which is not very merry~ =.="..

Let me explain... =P

Today at school, art was well.. unpleasant.. lol! Mostly because I'm not so fond of art.. XP We need to do this mascot project thing and we ended up throwing away our first attempt of the art work because its out of shape..

Then later, when school ended, we played basketball, well till the juniors took over the court anyway.. =P and while I'm talking and looking at the other side, a ball came suddenly and bashed the side of my head.. BAMMM! T-T

Then while going back home, while putting my school bag at the back of the car, I bobbed my head on this spring that holds the boot door.. =.="..

Kau chor ar... whats wrong with me today.. lol! 

Other than that, my dad came back from Dubai! Brought some delicacies too.. lol! It tastes awesome! Not forgetting to mention that Middle East people really love their dates! As in raisins! not date, date.. XP

Other than that, I really need to find out whats wrong with my body.. lol! Still losing hair! and these rashes that keeps appearing.. Unfortunately whatever hair shampoo or tonic doesn't seem to work but makes things worse.. lol! 

Whatever it is, I know that my God has His plans.. So Lord, Here I am! =)

2 comments:

Jez said...

Those are just spices to not make life boring :P
and yes, God has His plans!

Ern Yee said...

Hey! I'm glad to hear that you're working out over there and Happy Birthday! Sry that I couldnt send you some gifts on time....

And about your hair loss problem...Just try to rest early, sleep on time, try to make yourself relax and eat more vitamins food! and take care too! =p

top