TGI Friday!

Friday was awesome! All went well as God's hands comes into the picture and arranges the jigsaw puzzles of my life.. =D

Met up with Joe Cheah and Pastor Deborah yesterday and it was simply awesome to get to see them again! Had a great time talking to Joe and getting him the Desperate Housewives season he wanted! lol! Cheap but I do hope it was worth buying it Joe! lol! Do tell me how it goes.. =P

Really excited to see HSG Laos coming up and I've been looking through the pictures Joe showed me that day on the place and people during his mission trip to Thailand and Laos.. Really expecting for great things to come!

Other than that, had coaching with my youth pastor when I got back.. I really learnt alot and God really answered my prayer through the youths and Church and good things works for the good of those who trust in Him indeed!

1 comments:

MERiE said...

entries about doing things for God really makes me glad..

our God is an answering God, all we need is to Trust Him... :D

God bless on your studies Ben! :D

top