What a game! =)

The weekends are here once again! haha! wow! Thats pretty fast! One week seems like a day or so and that got me pretty much thinking about all that has gone by this past week! 

Today was our first basketball match of the season! And also our first lost! lolz.. But being a part of that team is really something else.. It just seems like winning or losing doesn't matter much because we have each other's back.. Work as a team, win as a team! Really had fun! Though we lost badly to the Frenchies!~ =P

Not only that, but the comments I received back on the way in the car made the whole thing worse.. But well I'm not gonna put any emo things up.. =) The assurance that God was there to hear me out really make everything else thats unpleasant fade away! 

Well thats probably it, its late and I'll probably hang online abit till I hit the sacks! Each day closer to KL! haha! 

0 comments:

top