Here comes the weekends!

Phew~! Another week has gone by already! Come to think of it time sure does fly doesn't it? And I'm closer and closer to the day till I get to be back on KL grounds again!

*Wheepee!* =P

These days I barely had time to come online as I've been busy with school! Man, the only teacher who gives homework that much is my class teacher! And he's teaching me 3 different subjects altogether! O_O!

*the painnnnn....*

With the pain and agony aside, this year's school year has turned out to be a much much more interesting and exciting one! New people from all over the place! Even from Hawaii! Haha!

Expecting for things to get better! The worse won't hang out for long anyway.. And I've still yet to post up the pic of my scottish-like uniforms! lol! Will do so soon!

The weekends are finally here! Get to rest! Well sort of anyway.. XP Still got some homeworks to finish off during the weekends!

Nooooooooooooooo......

1 comments:

MERiE said...

school means busy.. haha! Hello weekend! Spend it wisely :D Take some real good rest ;)

good for you, i mean the new schoolyear that turned out to be interesting and that will surely turn out better... are you studying in an international school?

God bless you Ben..

top