An Anger

Went to Nathan's Mamak Corner @ OUG earlier just now in my awesome car! Picked up Joseph Ng and my coursemate Lee on the way. Why all the way to OUG? Because it's free! lol! No kidding! They had an open house and we were one of the few desperate, sad people with no life hungry, adventurous people who decided to go for it! Haha!

I really like what I did with the car! I bought two stickers from Asean Avenue @ Sunway Pyramid the other day. One that says "There's no force greater than the power of God" and one colourful cool sticker that says "I love Jesus" hahaha! awesome! Now to add other things to make it more comfortable! =D

We reached there and to start the ceremony, they ignited a firecracker that was or SHOULD be used only on Chinese New Year, but don't know lar what came to their mind when they thought of Deepavali Open House... =P

People start rushing to get the food and for a moment, me standing there in the queue holding a plate to get food made me feel like I'm in a poverty food drive like that. =P

One thing however though that I've been experiencing this day was anger. Yup thats right, anger. I'm angry..

Really angry... In the wise knowledgeable words of the Hulk: "You don't like me when I'm angry" =P

#1 It got me angry and this feeling builds up in me as this morning I see College students (even girls!) smoking and acting as though its the coolest thing on Earth to do.

#2 It got me angry when I see the way guys in College are living their lives and I turn to God and asked Him that He'll make me someone these people can and want to look up and follow. I want that.

#3 It got me angry when at the Mamak as I look to my left at a table where 3 young teenage boys are sitting down, lighting up a cigarette to smoke and ALSO, acting cool about it. [I asked Jo how old does he think they are, the answer he gave was 15. Yes, they do look 15].

I'm angry, because while these people are capable and are meant to do SOOOO much more, the powers of this world are holding them back. I desire to see this chains be broken off them. I desire to break and destroy the stronghold of the enemy so bad, they will flee and know better not to mess with God's sons and daughters of this world.

Use me as that hammer God. Because I want to break them free.

Ephesians 6:12-"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."


top