FEAR

Hey ya'll!

Written exams are officially over! Woohooo! There was joy and celebration as I crumbled my BM question paper and threw it away. =P Could've remembered that the song "Hallelujah, Jesus is alive" was playing in my head and I was humming to the tune of it while waiting for the elevator. LOL!
[Vic, its the same song we sang when burning the idolatry thing! lol!]

Remember when I tweeted(well to you people with no twitter accounts, get one you uncivilized beautiful people!) mentioning how I didn't practice/use BM for more than 2 years now but at the same time mentioned Phil 4:13?

Welp, I was surprised to see the required number of words were to be MORE than 300 words! Like how in the world am I gonna write that much if my BM level has diminished to lower than a high school level of BM? =P

Wrote the essay with full eloquence and wisdom, including repeating lots of words and rewriting the question at some part. LOL! But I got it over 310+! Whats more surprising was that some of my coursemates couldn't even pass 300!

Didn't I tell you I serve an amazing God? Hahaha! Even as I write the test, lost for words, I found myself remembering words that I've not used for so long suddenly appearing on my mind! Wow!

Soon after the exam ended, I decided to head to Sunway to celebrate. Lol! Had in my mind to watch Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs and I absolutely loved it! Two thumbs up! If you know me well enough, you'll know how I simply love cartoon animated movies! They're one of a kind man! Nothing like it. Haha! =D

Backtracking a little, while waiting for the movie to start though, felt that I should head to Popular and just grab a good book and read. Got two books before I went and sit down at the rows of chairs in front of the tv where they're advertising this annoying advertisement on this smart pen product name Robin. GRR! =.="..

Two books I got were "Have a little faith" by Mitch Albom and "The Fear of The Lord" by John Bevere, one awesome speaker who I really look up to! Haha. The first book by Mitch was very nicely done and I like the book (Christmas coming *ahem hint hint*).

The second one though was something different and extraordinary.. and it just spoke to me so strongly that moment just by reading only the first chapter! I just HAD to buy the book! Which I happily did. haha! My day then took a whole new turn upwards. =D

Also, was having lunch with a friend of mine earlier today when I overheard a conversation going on between some people sitting at a table behind me which really got me shaking my head in disappointment and anger.

God, REALLY use me as that hammer. It's smashing time. Freedom guaranteed.

Psalm 34:9

Fear
the LORD, you his saints, for those who fear him lack nothing.

0 comments:

top